Our ACANA® cat food goes beyond the 1st ingredient™, thoughtfully crafting our recipes from start to finish. Feed your little wildcat a diet packed with quality animal ingredients. Crafted to provide everything your kitten needs for peak growth and development, ACANA First Feast recipe is brimming with 70%* quality animal ingredients like free-run chicken** and whole herring, delivered fresh or raw+ in their most nourishing form. Artificial colors, flavors or preservatives are never added in our kitchen.
Our premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers and fishers we’ve known and trusted for decades, and we approach every batch with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality in our award-winning Kentucky kitchen. The result is a protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious cat food to help them live a healthy, happy life.
- Healthy Muscle & Bone Growth: High-Quality Protein Supports Muscle and Bone Growth & Development
- Eye & Brain Function: Taurine, EPA & DHA support growth and development of healthy cognitive & retinal function
- Healthy Skin & Coat Development: Balanced Omega Fatty Acids Support Healthy Skin & a Shiny Coat
- Craveable Taste: Small Prey Animal Ingredients and Freeze-Dried Liver Provide a Delicious Taste
Deboned chicken, chicken meal, herring meal, oatmeal, whole peas, chicken fat, whole green lentils, turkey meal, whole chickpeas, whole herring, eggs, pollock oil, natural chicken flavor, lentil fiber, quail, chicken cartilage, chicken liver, chicken heart, whole cranberries, dried kelp, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin E supplement, taurine, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin A acetate, L-carnitine, DL-methionine, copper proteinate, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, biotin, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3850 kcal/kg (439 kcal per 8 fl. oz cup), with 37% from protein, 23% from carbohydrates, and 40% from fat.
ACANA First Feast recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages.
- Crude protein (min.)36 %
- Crude fat (min.)18 %
- Crude fiber (max.)4 %
- Moisture (max.)10 %
- Dietary starch (max.)18%
- Sugars (max.)1.2%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.2 %
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.15 %
- Calcium (min.)1.7 %
- Phosphorus (min.)1.1 %
- Magnesium (min.)0.1%
- Taurine (min.)0.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.9 %
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.8 %
- Total Microorganisms* (min)100MM CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)