Our ACANA® cat food goes beyond the 1st ingredient™, thoughtfully crafting our recipes from start to finish. Feed your indoor cat a diet packed with quality animal ingredients. ACANA® Indoor Entree recipe is brimming with 65%* quality animal ingredients like free-run chicken and turkey**, whole herring, and rabbit delivered fresh or raw+ in their most nourishing form. Artificial colors, flavors or preservatives are never added in our kitchen.
Our premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers and fishers we’ve known and trusted for decades, and we approach every batch with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality in our award-winning Kentucky kitchen. The result is a protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious cat food to help them live a healthy, happy life.
- Weight Management: Balanced calories from protein and fat, plus naturally occurring L-carnitine, help maintain a healthy body weight
- Healthy Heart & Eyes: Taurine, EPA & DHA Help Maintain Eye & Heart Health
- Lean Muscle Maintenance: High-quality protein helps build strong muscles
- Craveable Taste: Small Prey Animal Ingredients and Freeze-Dried Liver Provide a Delicious Taste
Deboned chicken, chicken meal, herring meal, oatmeal, whole peas, chicken fat, ground miscanthus grass, deboned turkey, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole herring, natural chicken ﬂavor, lentil ﬁber, deboned rabbit, chicken cartilage, chicken liver, chicken heart, whole cranberries, dried kelp, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin E supplement, taurine, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin A acetate, L-carnitine, DL-methionine, copper proteinate, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboﬂavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, biotin, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Biﬁdobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3630 kcal/kg (414 kcal per 8 fl. oz cup), with 39% from protein, 29% from carbohydrates, and 32% from fat.
ACANA Indoor Entree recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Proﬁles for Adult Maintenance.
- Crude protein (min.)36 %
- Crude fat (min.)14 %
- Crude fiber (max.)6 %
- Moisture (max.)10 %
- Dietary Starch (max.)18%
- Sugars (max.)1.2%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.1 %
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%
- Calcium (min.)1.4 %
- Phosphorus (min.)1 %
- Magnesium (min.)0.1%
- Taurine (min.)0.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.5 %
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2 %
- Total Microorganisms* (min.)100MM CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)