For Dogs at All Life Stages
This tasty recipe offers your pup a super source of Omega 6 fatty acids and the chicken also provides glucosamine to keep their bones healthy and strong. The Atlantic Lobster is not only great tasting, it’s high in protein and low in fat, and an excellent combination for dogs with allergies. It’s also a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids that help to reduce allergies.
- Chicken - A super source of Omega 6 fatty acids; Glucosamine, great for healthy bones.
- Atlantic Lobster - High in protein yet low in fat, it is excellent for dogs with allergies.
- Cranberries - Full of antioxidants; phytochemicals prevent bacteria from sticking around.
- Blueberries - High in aging- and cancer-fighting Vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Pumpkin - Great source of fibre and helps with digestive regularity.
- Spinach - Loaded with vitamins and minerals; protects digestive tract from inflammation.
- Lentils - Low calorie, high fibre; great source of iron, pets stay energetic!
- Kelp - Rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals; reduces skin inflammation.
- Peppermint - A great way to freshen your dog’s breath
Chicken meal, Lobster Meal, Chicken Fat, Lentils, Peas, Faba Beans, Pea Starch, Citrus Pulp, Kelp Meal, Herring Meal, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Monocalcium Phosphate, Flax Seed, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Chicken Liver, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Selenium Yeast, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin C Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Lecithin, Blueberries, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Spinach, Ginger, Peppermint, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus subtilis.
- Crude Protein (Min) 28%
- Crude Fat (Min) 15%
- Crude Fibre (Max) 4.5%
- Moisture (Max) 10%
Feeding Guide :
|Weight(kg)||Feeding Amount (g/day)|
|2 – 5kg||72 – 108g|
|5 – 10kg||108 – 180g|
|10 – 20kg||180 – 288g|
|20 – 30kg||288 – 395g
|30 – 50kg||395 – 575g|
|50 – 80kg||575 – 766g|