For Cats at All Life Stages
A non-GMO kibble recipe minus the grains and created with Omega-3 salmon and taurine, making it good for your furball’s eyesight and gut health. Let your purr-pal enjoy the goodness of this pink fish coupled with all the antioxidant-rich ingredients, that include iron, to keep them active and playful.
Key Benefits :
- Salmon - Fortifies immunity with Omega-3 fatty acids; curbs inflammation, and keeps coats shiny.
- Cranberries - Full of antioxidants; phytochemicals prevent bacteria from sticking around.
- Blueberries - High in aging- and cancer-fighting Vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Pumpkin - Great source of fibre and helps with digestive regularity.
- Spinach - Loaded with vitamins and minerals; protects digestive tract from inflammation.
- Lentils - Low calorie, high fibre; great source of iron, pets stay energetic!
- Kelp - Rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals; reduces skin inflammation.
Salmon Meal, Faba Beans, Peas, Lentils, Sunflower Oil, Flax Seed, Chickpeas, Herring Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Chicken Liver, Citrus Pulp, Salt, Choline Chloride, Kelp Meal, Taurine, Citric Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Iron sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Dl-Methionine, l-lysine Hydrochloride, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Cobalt Carbonate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Lecithin, Blueberries, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Spinach, Ginger, Peppermint, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus subtilis.
- Crude Protein (Min) 33%
- Crude Fat (Min) 14%
- Crude Fibre (Max) 5%
- Moisture (Max) 10%
Recommended Daily Feeding
|Weight(kg)||Feeding Amount (g/day)|
|2 – 3kg||34 – 45g|
|3 – 4kg||45 – 69g|
|4 – 5kg||69 – 83g|
|5 – 6kg||83 – 92g
|6 – 8 kg||92 – 110g|