Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Canine is a premium, balanced wet dog food that is also suited to dogs with food intolerances or allergies. The recipe is grain free, replacing grain with sweet potato and potatoes, which are both easy to digest and excellent sources of carbohydrate. Salmon, whitefish and turkey are the only sources of protein, making the food healthy and gentle on the digestion. Fish is high in Omega-3 fatty acids, which can help to improve the condition of your dog’s skin and coat as well as providing a variety of additional health benefits. The natural antioxidant content of the food helps to build a strong immune system and protects your dog’s system from free radicals. Fruit and vegetables contain essential fibre and plant fibres that work with other functional ingredients to promote your dog’s wellbeing and a healthy digestive system.
- Complete dog food
- Suitable for dogs with allergies or intolerances
- Rich in Omega fatty acids: Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids promote healthy skin and a glossy coat as well as providing a variety of additional health benefits.
- Grain Free
- Prebiotics to aid digestion: Dried chicory root and Yucca Schidigera extracts can help to maintain a healthy gut flora, support the immune system and increase immunity
- Natural antioxidants: Fresh fruit and vegetables provide natural antioxidants and contain high levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E
- Chelated minerals: Minerals and trace elements in natural, organic form
- Blueberries and raspberries: Berries are high in phytonutrients, which have antioxidant, protective properties
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes provide plant fibres that promote healthy digestion and contain health-giving vitamins as well as powerful antioxidants such as Beta-Carotine and Lycopene
Salmon (14.5%), whitefish (13.5%), turkey (9.5%), chicken (4.5%), potato starch, minerals, dried peas, dried potato, sunflower oil, dried tomato, flaxseed oil, inulin, dried sweet potato, dried blueberries, dried raspberries. Additives per kg: Nutritional additives: Vitamin A 3000IU, Vitamin E 40mg, Zinc (Zinc Sulphate, Monohydrate) 25mg, Iron (Iron Sulphate, Monohydrate) 20mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate, Monohydrate) 3.75mg, Copper (Copper Sulphate, Pentahydrate) 3mg.
- Crude Protein: 7.0%
- Crude Fat: 6.0%
- Crude Fibres: 0.5%
- Moisture: 78.0%
- kcal/100g: 100