Wellness® CORE® Digestive Health is a highly digestible pate crafted with high-quality protein, prebiotic fiber, and superfoods such as pumpkin & papaya to support digestive health. Fuel your dog's best life, starting with digestive health. From their immune system to energy levels and even their skin and coat, it all starts with digestive health.
- SUPPORTS DIGESTIVE HEALTH: Ideal for dogs with sensitive stomachs, this grain-free wet food is made with high-quality protein, prebiotic fiber to support gut health, and superfoods such as pumpkin & papaya to support digestive health for well-being.
- LAMB PATE: Real lamb as the first ingredient, and ideal for all dog breeds and lifestages.
- SUPPORTS IMMUNE SYSTEM AND SKIN & COAT HEALTH
- NO CORN, WHEAT, OR SOY: Contains only premium, all-natural ingredients with no poultry by-products, wheat, wheat gluten, corn, soy, artificial colors, or preservatives.
- Made In: Canada
Lamb Broth, Lamb, Whitefish, Lamb Liver, Pork Liver, Ground Dried Peas, Potato Protein, Ground Flaxseed, Canola Oil, Cassia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Apple Powder, Cranberry Powder, Pumpkin Powder, Inulin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Blueberry Powder, Papaya Powder, Pomegranate Powder, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Peppermint Leaf Powder, Cinnamon, Fennel Powder, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
- Crude Protein (min.) : 12.0%
- Crude Fat (min.) : 5.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.) : 1.0%
- Moisture (max.) : 78.0%
- Zinc (min.) : 25 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (min.) : 3,750 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min.) : 15 IU/kg
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min.) : 0.60%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.) :0.10%
(*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles)
Amount of food required will depend on activity, age, environment and breed. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean, fresh water.
Adult: Feed 1 to 1 ½ cans per 7kg of body weight per day.
Puppy: Feed up to twice the adult amount.
Gestation and Lactation: Feed up to three times the adult amount.
Combination Feeding: Reduce dry amount by ⅓ cup for every 170g of wet food.