For Cats at All Life Stages
These low-fat, Taurine-fortified proteins that are a great source of Omega-6 fatty acids reduce the risk of allergies and make the bones stronger. Packed with an extensive combination of essential nutrients that consist of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fibre and iron, there can’t be a better choice than these kibbles for your feline buddy.
Key Benefits :
- Snow Crab - High in protein yet low in fat; great for cats with allergies.
- Chicken - A super source of Omega-6 fatty acids; Glucosamine, great for healthy bones.
- Cranberries - Full of antioxidants; phytochemicals prevent bacteria from sticking around.
- Blueberries - High in aging- and cancer-fighting Vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Pumpkin - Great source of fibre and helps with digestive regularity.
- Spinach - Loaded with vitamins and minerals; protects digestive tract from inflammation.
- Lentils - Low calorie, high fibre; great source of iron, pets stay energetic!
- Kelp - Rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals; reduces skin inflammation.
Chicken Meal, Peas, Lentils, Chicken Fat, Alfalfa Meal, Flax Seed, Citrus Pulp, Crab Meal, Salt, Dl Methionine, Calcium Propionate, Lecithin, Kelp Meal, Taurine, Citric Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, l-lysine Hydrochloride, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Cobalt Carbonate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Blueberries, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Spinach, Ginger, Peppermint, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus subtilis.
- Crude Protein (Min) 38%
- Crude Fat (Min) 18%
- Crude Fibre (Max) 5%
- Moisture (Max) 10%
Recommended Daily Feeding
|Weight(kg)||Feeding Amount (g/day)|
|2 – 3kg||34 – 45g|
|3 – 4kg||45 – 69g|
|4 – 5kg||69 – 83g|
|5 – 6kg||83 – 92g
|6 – 8 kg||92 – 110g|