FRONTLINE Plus® for cats is the most advanced formula for cats in our range. Unlike some flea treatments, it kills fleas and ticks on your pet to help protect them from the discomfort and diseases these parasites cause. Plus, it stops flea eggs that fall off your cat from hatching in your home.
Available in 3 and 6 dose pack
- Kills fleas on your pet within 24 hours
- Stops flea eggs hatching in your home
- Kills ticks within 48 hours, helping to reduce the risk of tick-borne disease
- Kills lice
- For cats from 8 weeks of age that weigh at least 1 kg and ferrets from 6 months of age
- Safe on pregnant cats
- FRONTLINE Plus® for Cats is not suitable for use on rabbits
FRONTLINE Plus® is a topical treatment which goes over your cat’s skin and hair to kill fleas and ticks through contact with them – they don’t have to bite your cat to be killed.
- Bathing/shampooing/water exposure once a week does not affect the product’s effectiveness.
- Do not bathe your cat for 2 days after application.
If your cat or ferret is unwell, please see your vet for advice before you apply a flea treatment.
- To remove the applicator, use scissors to separate one blister. Cut along dotted line, then peel foil to remove applicator.
- Hold applicator upright with foil side toward you and snap applicator tip.
- Part cat’s hair between shoulder blades. Place applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze. Apply entire contents of applicator in a single spot directly onto cat’s skin. Do not apply on top of hair coat.
- Avoid contact with treated area until dry.